How to Wipe Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to Remove Temporary Cache Files in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10? How to Format Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10?
Would you like to erase all of the temporary cache files? Take a look at the following instruction and remove the temporary cache files. Remember that, wiping the cache partition doesn't delete your personal files, unlike a master reset. Follow the tutorial and Wipe Cache Partition in few simple steps.
Check out how to easily wipe cache partition in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10. This operation won't affect your personal files it will only remove temporary cache files. As a result you can refresh Android 9.0 Pie system and optimize Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884.
How to Wipe Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10?
- To perform this operation, firstly, you have to hold Volume Down and Power key till the menu will appear, from the menu choose "Restart" option.
- When the Samsung logo pops up, hold down Power + Volume Up buttons together.
- You can release all keys when the Recovery menu will appear.
- Afterwards, you are in the Recovery menu, you should navigate yourself down by using Volume buttons and choose Wipe cache partition option by pushing the Power key.
- Now, to confirm the whole operation you should choose Yes.
- Then wait till the operation will be done, then the Recovery menu will appear again, now you should choose Reboot system now.
- Good job! You performed the wipe cache operation successfully!