Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A10e will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap restart two times.
- Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo shows up push Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode shows up.
- Now choose wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that select Yes from the menu and press the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode appears choose reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! Your phone will be unlocked so create new passcode to protect your smartphone.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50 - Bypass Screen Protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work