Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10s
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10s? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10s? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10s? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A10s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A10s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A10s will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, push the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap restart two times.
- If the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo pops up hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose Yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data was deleted so don't forget to secure your smartphone.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50 - Bypass Screen Protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work