How to add fingerprint on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to set up fingerprint protection in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to use fingerprint unlocking on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
The below instructions are the answers to all above questions. Check out how to protect your SAMSUNG device by using fingerprint screen lock protection.
- You should to expand the apps menu and find the Settings one.
- Secondly, go to the Biometrics and security → Fingerprints.
- Now tap on the Continue.
- Then you have to add other type of passcode for example pattern.
- In the next step draw the pattern and push the Continue.
- Redraw pattern and save by the Confirm.
- Touch the scanner button to begin the process and then follow on-screen tips to add the fingerprint lock.
- Finally, tap on the Done and on the Continue.
- Good job!