How to take screenshot on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12? How to save screen on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
The simple way to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A12. After saving the screens you will be able to edit / share / delete captured screens in Android 10 Gallery. Click here to read more about screenshot.
How to screenshot on SAMSUNG Galaxy A12?
- Button combination
- Palm swipe
- Voice method
- Scroll capture
- At first, choose the screen or app that you want to save.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button for a few seconds.
- Release both keys when the screen flashes.
- Good job! Your screenshot will be in the Gallery.
- Firstly, go to the Settings and Advanced features.
- Open the Motions and gestures.
- Click on the Palm swipe to capture the slider.
- Then choose the screen to capture.
- Swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right.
- Cool! The screenshot should be in your Gallery.
Voice method by Bixby:
Thanks to the SAMSUNG Bixby assistant you can take a screenshot using voice command.
- Make sure the Voice wake-up is on.
- Choose the screen that you want to save.
- Now say "Hi, Bixby".
- Then say "Take a screenshot".
- Excellent! Your picture will be in the Gallery app.
Scroll Capture Option:
When you want to capture a larger part of a page or application, you can use Scroll Capture.
- First, pick the screen to keep.
- Click Volume Down and Power button.
- Press on the Scroll Capture icon a few times.
- When you have all the content you want, stop hitting the icon.
- Great! Now you know how to use the Scroll Capture. Your screenshot will be in the Gallery program.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy A12 subscribe to our notifications!