How to enable Emergency Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A13 5G? How to enter Emergency Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A13 5G? How to use SAMSUNG Galaxy A13 5G?
This article presents simple way to open Emergency Mode in Android 11. Check out how to enable emergency feature in SAMSUNG Galaxy A13 5G.
- First, hold the Power button for a moment.
- Tap on Emergency mode.
- Click on checkbox and press on Agree button.
- Then, hit Turn on.
- Great! You have successfully entered Emergency mode.
- If you want to turn it off, click on the three dots at the top of the screen and select Turn off Emergency mode.
- At first, open main menu and go to the Settings.
- Then, click on Accounts and backup.
- Select Emergency mode and press on the switcher.
- Well done!
- Now, if you want to turn this mode off, tap on the three dots at the top of the screen and pick Turn off Emergency mode.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy A13 5G subscribe to our notifications!