Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core ? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core ? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core ? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A2 Core will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power key for a few seconds and from the menu tap Restart two times.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo pops up push Volume Up + Power button for a few seconds.
- If Recovery Mode pops up release all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! Wait for a few moments and your phone will unlocked.
Samsung A2 core pattern lock remove and hard rest - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work