How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A20. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A20 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884 core will run faster.
- At first hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Restart icon twice.
- If the SAMSUNG logo appears hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When Recovery Mode shows up let go of all buttons.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes" and press the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! All your files were deleted from your mobile so you must set up your mobile again.
How to Erase All Data & Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20e - Hard Reset Tutorial - video