How to Transfer Data Storage in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to perform data migration operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to set up your fresh SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to move data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to backup your data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to receive data from other phone in SAMSUNG Galaxy A20? How to copy data in SAMSUNG phone by Samsung Smart Switch app? How to restore files from other phone to your SAMSUNG Galaxy A20?
Every time after changing your old phone for a new device you have to think about transfer all files between these phones. Have you ever wonder of how to send files from Samsung to Samsung by the fastest way? Today we going to help you in transferring data from one Samsung device to another by original assigned Samsung Application. Let's follow above instructions and learn how easy you can transfer files between Samsung Devices.
- In the first step, let's open Google Play Store.
- Secondly, find Samsung Smart Switch Mobile App, tap install and wait a couple of seconds to finish installation process.
- Then, open the application and tap Agree at Welcome App Screen.
- Now you have to Allow permission request.
- Later, set your Sender Device by tapping Send Data and choose your desired method of transfer.
- Remember! If you wish to use Wi-Fi Transfer way, both devices must be connected to the same network!
- If you see Get Connected screen, go to the second device, open the app and choose Receive Data to set new device as receiver.
- After that, choose a operation system of your old phone, and your devices should found each other after few seconds.
- Then, if your phones are connected correctly, you should see Connected to... screen.
- Nextly, go to the first, sender device and now you're able to select everything what you wish to send, just tap on desired section to mark it and if you're ready tap Send.
- After all, you have to wait until your Samsung devices finish whole transfer process.
- Amazing work! You successfully perform Transfer Files operation, now you know how to send everything you want fastly and smoothly!