How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A30? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A30? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A30? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A30?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A30. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A30 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 core will run faster.
- Push the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Restart two times.
- If the device vibrates or SAMSUNG logo pops up hold down Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of held buttons when Recovery Mode appears.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally you should select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A30s – Wipe All Data / Remove Screen Lock - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A3 (2017) - Remove Password / Format Data |HardReset.Info - video