Add Face Unlock SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 has built-in options for unlocking the screen. It is one of the best feature for Android 9.0 Pie. Follow the our instructions to complete the setup process in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50.
- To add a Face unlock to your SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 simply begin with the Home Screen. Swipe your finger in order to select Settings.
- From the shown menu let's select Biometrics and security and then pick Face recognition.
- Your device will ask you to add another type of password. Let' select from shown options, f.ex. pattern.
- Now let's create a pattern by connecting some dots. Then let's redraw and confirm the whole step.
- Here your device will ask you if you're wearing glasses at the moment. Let's answer and move on to the next step.
- Now let's give your SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 a chance to recognize you. Position your face around 50 centimeters away and place it in the circle on the screen.
- In the Useful features menu tick all options.
- Now you're able to decide if you want to Stay on the Lock Screen after recognition. Faster recognition can increase the possibility to cheat your device with a video or a photo.
- Click on Done and finish the process of adding a face unlock!
Add Face Unlock (SAMSUNG Galaxy A50)