How to add face to unlock SAMSUNG Galaxy A50?
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 has built-in options for unlocking the screen. It is one of the best feature for Android 9.0 Pie. Follow the our instructions to complete the setup process in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50.
Add Face Unlock SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
- To add a Face unlock to your SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 simply begin with the Home Screen. Swipe your finger in order to select Settings.
- From the shown menu let's select Biometrics and security and then pick Face recognition.
- Your device will ask you to add another type of password. Let' select from shown options, f.ex. pattern.
- Now let's create a pattern by connecting some dots. Then let's redraw and confirm the whole step.
- Here your device will ask you if you're wearing glasses at the moment. Let's answer and move on to the next step.
- Now let's give your SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 a chance to recognize you. Position your face around 50 centimeters away and place it in the circle on the screen.
- In the Useful features menu tick all options.
- Now you're able to decide if you want to Stay on the Lock Screen after recognition. Faster recognition can increase the possibility to cheat your device with a video or a photo.
- Click on Done and finish the process of adding a face unlock!