Block Number SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
The easy way to block number on SAMSUNG Galaxy A50. Let's find out how to create the blacklist on SAMSUNG Galaxy A50. By using our tutorial you can block both calls and text messages.
How to block a number in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to block messages in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to block a text in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to add a number to the Blacklist in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50?
When you want to avoid unwanted calls, there is no better option than blocking a specific phone number from calling and texting! Check out the below tutorial and learn how to block a number!
How to block a number in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50?
- At first tap on Phone dialer.
- Then you should choose more shortcut in the upper, right corner.
- Open the Settings.
- From the list of options select Block numbers.
- Enter a phone number which you want to block.
- Tap on Plus to add this number to your blacklist.
- You can also block all unknown callers, by swiping relevant icon.
- Well done!
How to Block Contact in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 - Block Calls & Texts - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work