The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy A50.
As a result your Android 9.0 Pie will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Turn on the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now go to Main Menu --> Settings --> General management.
- In the next step choose Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- After that select Reset.
- Finally tap DELETE ALL to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! All your files will be erased.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A3 (2017) - Remove Password / Format Data |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50 - Bypass Screen Protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on