Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy A50.
As a result your Android 9.0 Pie will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 64000 MB storage and Li-Polymer 4000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Turn on the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now go to Main Menu --> Settings --> General management.
- In the next step choose Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- After that select Reset.
- Finally tap DELETE ALL to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! All your files will be erased.
Factory Reset (SAMSUNG Galaxy A50)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.