Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9610 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning push the Power key for a few moments and from the menu tap Restart icon two times.
- When the mobile vibrates hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select "Yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done! All your files on your mobile were removed so you have to install and customize your apps again.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A3 (2017) - Remove Password / Format Data |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.