How to enable battery saver in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to turn on power saving mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to save battery in Android 9.0 Pie operating system?
The SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 is using the Li-Polymer 4000.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer you should enable power saving in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50.
- At first switch on the device by using the Power button.
- Swipe up the screen and from the menu select Settings and open Advanced features.
- Here in Device Care menu find and choose Battery.
- Now you must choose Power Mode.
- Select options which suits the best.
- On the other hand you can switch on Adaptive power saving which work automatically.
How to Enable Power Saving Mode in Samsung Galaxy A50 - Extend Battery Life - video