Reset Network Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
How to reset network settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to restore default network configuration in Android 9.0 Pie? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 9.0 Pie and fix the network errors in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50.
- Turn on the device by using the Power button.
- Now swipe up the screen and from Main Menu select Settings.
- In the next step select General management.
- Then you should choose Reset and Reset Network Settings.
- After that tap Reset Settings.
- At the end choose Reset.
How to Reset Network Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 - Restore Default Network - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work