Reset Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
How to reset settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to restore default settings in Android 9.0 Pie? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG Galaxy A50. As a result of the reset settings in Android 9.0 Pie you will be able to use your SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 with factory configuration.
- At the very beginning turn on the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you need to choose Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step select General management.
- Now tap Reset and Reset settings.
- After that choose Reset Settings one more time.
- Finally tap Reset.
How to Reset Settings in Samsung Galaxy A50 - Restore Defaults - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work