Safe Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy A50
How to enter safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to open safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to quit safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50? How to boot safe mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50?
Here you should find the answers to all of those questions. Check out how to get access to Android 9.0 Pie hidden mode called Safe Mode.
- At first start pushing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- If the menu pops up tap Power off and from the menu choose Safe Mode icon two times.
- Now wait for a short while.
- Perfect! Your smartphone is in Safe Mode.
- Restart phone to quit this mode.
- Hold down the Power key for a few moments.
- When the menu appears choose Restart and confirm that.
- If the SAMSUNG Galaxy A10 logo appars push Volume Down.
- Let go of this key when you see Safe Mode.
Safe Mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy A5 (2017) - Enter / Quit Safe Mode - video
SAFE MODE SAMSUNG Galaxy A50 - How to Open & Quit Safe Mode - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work