Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A50s will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9610 core will run faster.
- In the first step push the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap restart two times.
- Wait until the SAMSUNG Galaxy logo pops up and hold down Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When Recovery Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- In this mode select wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose Yes from the menu and click the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your files were deleted from your device so you must set up your mobile again.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50 - Bypass Screen Protection - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work