Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A51
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A51?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A51. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 9611 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A51
- At first, push Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- If the screen goes dark hold down Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the Recovery Mode shows up release all keys.
- After that select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button.
- Then choose Factory data reset from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
- After hard reset your SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 can be locked by Google Protection. If you would like to bypass this feature, check out our instructions: Unlock FRP SAMSUNG.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy A51 subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.