Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 1200 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G
- At the beginning, press Power key + Volume Down and select the Power off option.
- Now connect your phone to the computer by the Type C cable and push Volume Up and Power button at the same time.
- Let go of all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo appears and wait till the Recovery mode menu pops up.
- Then choose Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that go to Factory data reset by using the same buttons as before.
- At the end, select Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! During this operation, all your files will be removed.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.