How to take screenshot on SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G? How to save screen on SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G?
The simple way to capture screen in SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G. After saving the screens you will be able to edit / share / delete captured screens in Android 12 Gallery. Click here to read more about screenshot.
How to screenshot on SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G?
- Button combination
- Palm swipe
- Voice method
- Scroll capture
- At first, choose the screen that you want to capture.
- Now push Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- Great! Your screenshot will be in the Gallery.
- Go to the Settings and Advanced features tab.
- Then open the Motions and gestures.
- Click on the Palm swipe to capture the slider.
- Now choose the screen to capture.
- To take a screenshot, swipe the edge of your palm from the left side of the screen to the right.
- Excellent! The screenshot should be in your Gallery.
Voice method by Bixby:
Thanks to the SAMSUNG Bixby assistant, you can take a screenshot using voice command.
- First of all, make sure the Voice wake-up is on.
- Select the screen that you want to save.
- Now say "Hi, Bixby".
- Then say "Take a screenshot".
- Perfect job! Your picture will be in the Gallery application.
Scroll Capture Option:
When you want to capture a larger part of a page or application, you can use Scroll Capture.
- Select the screen to keep.
- Now click Volume Down and Power button.
- Then tap on the Scroll Capture icon a few times.
- When you have all the content you want, stop tapping the icon.
- Amazing! Now you know how to use the Scroll Capture. Your screenshot will be in the Gallery.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy A53 5G subscribe to our notifications!