Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A6+
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A6+? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A6+? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A6+? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A6+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A6+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A6+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo pops up.
- When Android Robot image with "No command" shows up tap on the screen.
- After that use Volume keys to select "wipe data / factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- Now navigate to "Yes" with Volume buttons and confirm it with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Restoring |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work