Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A6
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A6? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A6? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A6? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A6 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the next step you have to push Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the SAMSUNG logo appears release all keys.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" image appears tap on the screen.
- Then choose "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume keys and click the Power button once.
- In this menu select "Yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Restoring |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.