Do Not Disturb Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)
How to set up do not disturb in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)? How to enable do not disturb in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)? How to use do not disturb in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)?
Read the tutorial to check out how to use the do not disturb mode in Android 8.0 Oreo. Let's customize sound and notification settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018).
- While you on the Home screen, slide it up.
- Choose Settings. .
- Tap Sounds and vibration.
- Switch on Do not disturb and go into it.
- You can enable it based on a schedule by toggling the switch next to it.
To set a schedule, set up; Days, Start time, and End time, and change the values.
- You can set exceptions.To do this select Allow exceptions and either No exceptions or Alarms only.
- When you set Custom exception schedule, you can enable Repeat callers, Calls from or Messages from.
- Also, you can allow things like Event/tasks alerts and or Reminders, tap the toggle next to it.
- Last option of Allow exceptions is Priority app notifications.
Tap it, then choose an application from the list to allow app notifications during Do not disturb mode.
- Go back to Do not disturb and as last option is Hide visual notifications.Tap it, then toggle the switch next to Hide when screen is on and or Hide when screen is on.
- When your Do not disturb mode is set up you have quick access to switch it on from top menu, find Don't disturb icon and just tap it.
How to Allow Do Not Disturb in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) |HardReset.info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work