Reset Settings SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)
How to reset settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)? How to restore default settings in Android 8.0 Oreo? How to delete customized settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)?
This operation won't affect the personal files of SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018). As a result of the reset settings in Android 8.0 Oreo you will be able to use your SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018) with factory configuration.
- Switch on the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that choose Main Menu and Settings.
- Then select General management.
- Open Reset and Reset settings.
- Now tap Reset Settings.
- To confirm the whole process by tapping Reset Settings.
How to Reset Settings in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work