Wipe Cache SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)
How to format cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)? How to improve the performance in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)? How to remove temporary cache files in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)?
Do you want to renew your smartphone performance? Do you want to Refresh System in your device? You can
Remove Cache Files with
Wipe Cache Partition process. Check out how to easily
Reset Cache Partition by following step by step our guide below.
How to wipe cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018)?
- Start by holding the Power switch in order to turn your smartphone off.
- Next, keep holding both the Volume up and the Power key at once.
- Let go all the keys when you notice the Samsung logo on the screen.
- Now you will see the Android No Command logo. Hold the Power key and click the Volume up once.
- When the Recovery Mode will launch scroll down by the Volume keys and confirm with the Power key.
- Find and choose the Wipe Cache Partition.
- After the whole process, you can return to the normal mode by selecting Reboot System Now.
How to Wipe Cache Files in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) |HardReset.info - video
How to Wipe Cache in SAMSUNG Galaxy A7 (2018) - Reset Cache Partition - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work