How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7885 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to switch off the mobile.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a few moments.
- When the SAMSUNG logo appears release all keys.
- If Android Robot image with "No command" pops up you have to tap on the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data / factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes -- delete all user data" by using Volume keys and press the Power button once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Restoring |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on