Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 Star 2
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 Star 2? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 Star 2? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 Star 2? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 Star 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 Star 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 Star 2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first push the Power key for a few seconds and from the menu tap Restart two times.
- When the SAMSUNG GALAXY logo pops up start holding Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Wipe All Data / Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work