How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018) will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step start pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds and from the menu which pops up select Restart.
- Now start holding Volume Up + Bixby + Power key together for a few moments.
- When the SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 logo appears let go of all buttons.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that select "Yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
HARD RESET SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Wipe All Data / Restore Android - video