Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star Pro
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star Pro? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star Pro? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star Pro? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a few moments and from the menu select Restart then confirm that.
- When the mobile vibrates push Volume Up + Bixby + Power key for a short while.
- Release all keys when you see information about the SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 logo.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this mode choose "Yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Wipe All Data / Restore Android - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work