How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy A9 Star will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Bixby + Power key at the same time for a short while.
- Release all keys when the SAMSUNG logo appears.
- When Android Robot with "No command" appears tap on the screen.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- The choose "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy S9 - Wipe All Data / Restore Android - video