Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First power off your phone.
- Then press and hold together 3 keys: Volume Up + Home button + Power button.
- When you see logo Samsung, then release all holded keys.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" -> use Volume buttons to browse, and Power button to confirm option.
- Now choose "yes" with Volume Down, and confirm with Power button.
- After that press Power button, to confirm option: "reboot".
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Factory Reset via the Settings - video
Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Ace 4 LTE - Restore Device / Bypass Pattern - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work