Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds
Learn how to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds. This is the best method to full reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds. If your SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds are stuck or frozen try to clear all data to fix them. How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds.
- Tap and hold on the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- When the pop-up menu appears select App info.
- In the App settings choose Storage usage.
- Tap on the Clear data and Clear cache.
- Select OK, to confirm data delete.
- Awesome! Now SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds is unpaired and set to default settings.
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.