Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy C9 Pro will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Frist of all, turn off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SAMSUNG Galaxy S8 & S8+ HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.