Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime 2
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime 2. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime 2.
As a result your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2600.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime 2 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If you wish to Hard reset your device in a simpler way, open up Settings app.
- From here scroll down to "General menagment" and than "Reset" and lastly "Factory data reset".
- Confirm this proces by sellecting "Reset" and than "Delete all".
- Wait for the device to remove all personal data and to turn back on.
- Well done, you are done with Hard reset.
Factory Reset (SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime 2)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.