Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime ? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime ? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime ? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime ?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime . Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Express Prime will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 3 Quad 3475 core will run faster.
- At the beginning switch off your mobile phone by holding down the Power rocker for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- As soon as the Samsung Logo appears, you can release held keys.
- In the next step select from menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - Android Master Reset - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime - full reset tutorial - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work