Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F23
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F23? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy F23? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy F23? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy F23?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F23. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 12 settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy F23 will be as new and your Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G cores will run faster.
How to hard reset SAMSUNG Galaxy F23
- Begin with using the Volume Down and the Power key to power off your device.
- Now hold down the Volume Up with the Power button together and when the two buttons are held connect your device to the computer by using a USB cable.
- When you see the Recovery mode, let all buttons go.
- Choose the Wipe data/factory reset by navigating with the Volume rocker and accepting with the Power key.
- Pick the Factory data reset option to confirm.
- Finally, use the Reboot system now to enable the SAMSUNG Galaxy F23 back.
- Nice work! Your device has been cleared from all data.
If you want more tips and articles related with
SAMSUNG Galaxy F23 subscribe to our notifications!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.