How to put SAMSUNG Galaxy F62 in power saving mode?
How to enable battery saver on your device? How to turn on power saving mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy F62? How to save battery in Android 11 operating system? How to activate Power Saving Mode on your gadget? How to extend battery life in SAMSUNG Galaxy F62?
The SAMSUNG Galaxy F62 is using the Li-Polymer 7000.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer, you should enable Power Saving Mode. When your device's battery gets low, mode will help use SAMSUNG Galaxy F62 last longer if you need it most! Check out how to activate it in SAMSUNG Galaxy F62.
How to enable Power Saving Mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy F62?
Power Saving Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy F62
- In the first step choose Main Menu and find the Settings.
- Now open Battery and device care tab and Battery section.
- After that tap on the switcher to activate the Power saving mode.
- Wonderful! Power Saving Mode will be switched on.
- By the way, from the Upper Bar, you can use the Power saving mode tool.
How to turn on and turn off power saving mode on SAMSUNG Galaxy F62? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on