Power Saving Mode SAMSUNG Galaxy F62
How to enable battery saver in SAMSUNG Galaxy F62? How to turn on power saving mode in SAMSUNG Galaxy F62? How to save battery in Android 11 operating system?
The SAMSUNG Galaxy F62 is using the Li-Polymer 7000.0 mAh battery. If you would like to use it longer you should enable power saving in SAMSUNG Galaxy F62.
- In the first step choose Main Menu and find the Settings.
- Now open Battery and device care tab and Battery section.
- After that tap on the switcher to activate the Power saving mode.
- Wonderful! Power Saving Mode will be switched on.
- By the way, from the Upper Bar, you can use the Power saving mode tool.
Power Saving Mode (SAMSUNG Galaxy F62)