Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Fold will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- First of all, switch off the tablet by pressing the Power Button for a couple of seconds.
- Afterward, hold down these three keys: Bixby + Power Key + Volume Up at the same time for a short while.
- Release all held keys when Android Logo displays.
- In the next step, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option by using Volume Buttons and Power Key to accept that.
- Now, you can press Volume Down button until YES-delete all user data is highlighted, confirm with Power Rocker.
- At last, choose Reboot System Now by using Volume Buttons to scroll down and Power Key to accept.
- Well done, you restore default settings on your device.
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.