How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus 2018? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus 2018? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus 2018? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus 2018?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus 2018. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy Grand Prime Plus 2018 will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- When the Android Robot with "No command" picture appears press Volume Up + Power key.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this mode choose "Yes" by using the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Restoring |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video