How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Ace? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Ace? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Ace? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Ace?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Ace. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Ace will be as new and your Mediatek MTK6737T core will run faster.
- Frist of all, turn off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you can see the Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format - video