Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Core
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Core? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Core? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Core? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Core?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Core. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Core will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo pops up.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" image pops up click Volume Up + Power key.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
SAMSUNG Galaxy J7 2017 HARD RESET / Bypass Screen Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.