Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J210F will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC8830 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a few seconds in order to switch off the smartphone.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- In the next step choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select option "reboot system now".
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) - Restore Android - video
SAMSUNG Galaxy J5 (2016) HARD RESET / Bypass Pattern / Format - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work