Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Achieve by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Let go of all buttons when the SAMSUNG logo appears.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" image pops up you should tap on the screen or wait for a short while.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "Yes -- delete all user data" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Prime - Delete Data / Master Reset |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Prime - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work