How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Orbit? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Orbit? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Orbit? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Orbit?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Orbit. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Orbit will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7884A core will run faster.
- At first switch off SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Orbit by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go all buttons when you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" picture pops up tap on the screen.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Prime - Delete Data / Master Reset |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Prime - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video