How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Star? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Star? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Star? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Star?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Star. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Star will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all keys when the SAMSUNG logo pops up.
- When the Android Robot with "No command" image appears tap the screen or wait for a couple of seconds.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button once.
- In this menu select "Yes -- delete all user data" and confirm it with the Power key.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Prime - Delete Data / Master Reset |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J3 Prime - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data |HardReset.Info - video