How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2018)? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2018)? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2018)? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2018)?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2018). Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J4 (2018) will be as new and your Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" image pops up you should tap on the screen.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" with the Power key.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video