Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J4+
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J4+? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J4+? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J4+? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J4+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J4+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J4+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- When the SAMSUNG logo pops up let go of all buttons.
- If the Android Robot with "No command" picture appears tap on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- In this mode choose "Yes -- delete all user data" by using the Power button.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
How to Bypass Screen Lock on SAMSUNG Galaxy J6 - Hard Reset by Hardware Keys - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.