Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J6+
How to factory reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J6+? How to wipe all data in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6+? How to bypass screen lock in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6+? How to restore defaults in SAMSUNG Galaxy J6+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset SAMSUNG Galaxy J6+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your SAMSUNG Galaxy J6+ will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when the SAMSUNG logo appears.
- When the Android Robot with "No command" image pops up tap on the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Factory Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Restoring |HardReset.Info - video
How to Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A8 (2018) - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.